Monday, September 15, 2008

First RUN of many...

So I am at work today and I planned on heading out @ 11:30 to run outside.. I NEVER really run outside but I know that everything from here on needs to be outside and the weather is REALLY nice for Texas today. High of only something like 85 today.

I headed out with all my gadgets and expected to be running a nature trail of around 2 miles.. I need to run a 3 mile easy today so I will do a loop in the middle to make it work.

I get mid way done and realize that my nike plus says .25 miles more that I think I have run.. Something is wrong. I knew i may need to recalibrate it but whats up...?

So I am heading in for the finish and pick up the pace on the home stretch and .. ( Have to take a quick puke break about 20 yards from the finish :)

SO.......... Come to find out the path is not quite as it is marked and is a bit longer..

And that was my first run ... Looking forward to the rest. :)

No comments: