I was thinking about doing one in August but I am on a mountain bike and was considering if I wanted to do that one as a Sprint or keep training for one in October and try for a longer one.. (As I am writing this I am also thinking maybe do both... ? ) I just wanted to get a proper bike before trying anything longer than a quick sprint.
2 comments:
Keep it up man. Great work. I also have a love/hate relationship with running. My first is in August, when's yours?
~fatBoy
http://trifatboy.com
I was thinking about doing one in August but I am on a mountain bike and was considering if I wanted to do that one as a Sprint or keep training for one in October and try for a longer one.. (As I am writing this I am also thinking maybe do both... ? ) I just wanted to get a proper bike before trying anything longer than a quick sprint.
Post a Comment