skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Longest Run so far... ! ! !
I had my longest run so far this morning.. 4.7 miles in 47 minutes... I tried to keep a 10 minute pace the entire time.. I even felt like I held back a little and could have picked it up a bit at the end... Think this the start of a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Joe
View my complete profile
Lost So Far !
MyFitnessPal -
Free Weight Loss
Tools
Workout Links
CapTexTri
Nike +
MapMyRun
MyFitnessPal
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
2008
(4)
►
September
(4)
▼
2007
(5)
►
October
(1)
▼
June
(4)
Longest Run so far... ! ! !
Today's Run Sucked.... !!!!
Run outside.... :(
TriLogBlog (First Post)
No comments:
Post a Comment